Saturday, August 23, 2014

Just Sittin' Here

Hi folks, it's Holly posting today!  I was looking at the Washi Tapes that I bought from Classy Cards 'n Such, and this idea popped into my head.  It's a fun departure from the kinds of cards I normally make.


I pulled out 3 rolls of tape - Black with Pink Floral Washi TapePolka Dot Green, and Polka Dot Red.  I tore off small strips and laid them down on some white cardstock.

Next, I stamped the sentiment from the Impression Obsession Anytime Sentiments stamp set, and cut a notch on the right side with scissors.  I adhered that over the left side of the card.

Then I cut out the gorgeous Zinnia Bouquet die with some black cardstock and adhered it on the right side of the card.

This was fun and easy, and now I want to buy a ton of Washi Tapes to try different combinations with this background layout. Have you played with these yet? There's lots of fun colors and patterns for you to pick from in the Classy Cards 'n Such store! 


Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new products. Click here to find all the new items that have been added!

Join the Classy Cards blog email list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 







Pin It

No comments: