Saturday, September 20, 2014

Congratulations on Your Retirement!


IT'S TIME FOR A CELEBRATION!!!

Congratulations Beverly!

Yes, it's true! As of today, Beverly is retired from her full time government job! A milestone has been reached at this stage in her life! She is so looking forward to get back into her crafting cards again. She has just a few things to finalize, and she will be back spending more time with the design team, and our dear readers and followers. 

The Classy Cards 'n Such Design Team and Alumni, wish you a Happy Retirement and Best Wishes!  In your honor, we dedicate today to you! We all feel it is an honor, privilege, and a blessing to be on your design team. Your thoughtfulness and gentle kindness is appreciated by all of us.

So in your honor, we all got together and put a little something together for you. This is YOUR day, so sit back and enjoy!

Bev,

Congratulations on your retirement from your government job!  I know you have been looking forward to this day for several years now, and you've made it! Thank you for letting me have the pleasure of working for you and for getting to know you.  I can't wait to see what life has in store for you and Classy Cards 'n Such!

Holly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations!
Jenny
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Congratulations, Beverly.  I hope you know that retirement is a full time job.  Soon you will wonder how you found time to work. The best part will be working at doing something you enjoy.
Shirley
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Bev,
 
A special bouquet for someone dear,
full of good wishes on your retirement.

Mindy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


You are FREE....free to to whatever, whenever you like...what a happy, good feeling!!  The only person you have to report to is "YOU"....(but we will still be watching you...lol)!!  Really, congrats to you, you have earned it...I am probably about excited for you as you are yourself!! Your biggest dilemma will be choosing what to do first, though I am sure you have a plan of some sort!! Relax~enjoy~put your feet up~have a terrific day!!!!! Hip~Hip Hooray!!!
Best Wishes,
  Diane Hover
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Congratulations, Bev!  May the Lord bless you on all your plans for the future!"
Diana Nguyen
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know "retirement" is not leisure time -- (from the voice of experience).  But I know you will enjoy a different routine and will have more time to do what you want.
 Blessings, 
Joy 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Congrats, Bev!!!  I hope you have time to do all of those those things you said you could do once you retired!
Misti Oblander 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  
Congratulations Beverly on your very well earned and deserved retirement! I have known you for very little time, but I have learned quickly how kind and patient you are. Today your kindness, patience and perseverance are being honored, and now the time has come for you to do what you like most. I look forward to seeing you achieve all the personal projects you have had in your mind and heart possibly for so very long. I am very happy for you. Congratulations!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bev, 

Congratulations on your retirement! You certainly earned it. Now it's time to enjoy the next phase in your life.
  
Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for trusting me to help you with the blog, the design team, (which they are the absolute best team around), and all the things you have taught me. You have taught me many valuable lessons and I thank you for that.
  
I'm sorry, but I didn't make you a card. In appreciation for all your kindness, trust and generosity, I got you a little something which you should receive next week. You have been debating on something. So here's my gift to you!

Happy Retirement!
Thank you for everything and I hope you enjoy your crafting even more. I look forward to our friendship growing even more in the coming years. Again, congratulations and I know you are looking forward to your next journey in life.
Debbie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you would like to leave a comment for Beverly, please feel free to do so. We are sure she will treasure each and every one.

Thanks for stopping by today and helping us celebrate Beverly's retirement!

The Classy Cards 'n Such Design Team:
Holly, Jenny, Shirley, Mindy, Diane, Diana, Joy, Misti (alumni member), Graciela and Debbie

Pin It

2 comments:

Beverly Bohannon said...

Debbie - What have you done???? Thanks to everyone of you!!! You guys are the best, not only with your cardmaking but as the friends we have become.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Beverly

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to Beverly! I know you will enjoy your retirement - lots of time to craft now! Yay!