Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Joyful Snowy Day

Hi, Shirley posting today!  Our challenge for this week is all about Santa's Reindeer. We were provided a picture of a snowy reindeer scene.

Snow always looks much prettier in a picture than it does in my front yard and on my walkways. I don't know about you, but I am not ready for winter or the snow that goes with it.


I started my card by cutting the white card base. I layered it with Bluebell Stardream Metallic paper. I cut white card stock for the snow and applied glue over the front, then sprinkled Crystal Ice glitter over it. I attached the  layers of snow to the blue paper.

I used the Impression Obsession Small Deer die to cut the deer out of white card stock, and adhered them to the blue paper.

Next I used the Impression Obsession Pine Branch die to cut branches from white card stock. I cut two of them and tore the top of the branches off. I used glue dots to adhere them to the blue card stock.

I used white sheer ribbon to make the bow with the Bow Easy. I found the Joy sticker in my stash that was purchased many years ago.

Thank you, for taking a look at my card! Come back tomorrow for more card inspiration from our design team. 


Click on the Weekly Deals label found in the right hand column of the blog. You'll love the special sales! 

Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new products. New Our Daily Bread Designs, Joy Crafts, Sue Wilson have been added and more! Click here to find all the new items that have been added!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...









Pin It

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

Oh my gosh, what a most gorgeous and elegant card!! The colors, dies and layout are all wonderful!!