Thursday, September 11, 2014

Written In The Stars

Star Light, Star Bright, You are Very Special to Me!

Hello friends, Mindy here, with a special card for a shining star friend of mine. I needed a special card, so I created this one with many twinkling stars.  Enjoy!


I started this card with the Stars, Starry Nights stencil by Memory Box, and my Pan Pastels chalks, using the sponge applicator to add chalk here and there on the stencil.

While my stencil was still out and messy, I grabbed my Dreamweaver Embossing Paste, and stenciled some of it here and there, also. After removing the stencil and cleaning it carefully, I sprinkled the paste stars with some loose glitter I had sitting on my desk.  Before the paste is dry, you can add coloring of your choice to it. Then allow for the paste to dry completely.

My message was stamped with the Classic Message PreCut Set from Heartfelt Creations, and another message stamp referring to the stars. I then took my sponge applicator from my PanPastels, and shadow chalked around the outside edge of the card using the rest of the chalk that was on my sponge.

The final step consisted of adhering the stamped and chalked card front to an A2 size card made from Tinsel Holographic card stock. I also used a scrap of the stock to die cut a Tinsel Star to place on the card front to really make it twinkle! 

Thank you for joining me today in celebrating my Shining Star!


Click on the Weekly Deals label found in the right hand column of the blog. You'll love the special sales!

Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new products. New Sue Wilson dies have been added and more! Click here to find all the new items that have been added!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 
Pin It

No comments: