Tuesday, October 21, 2014

An Apple A Day

Our challenge this week was very easy for me once I saw the inspiration photo of the Fall Picnic.

Mindy here, and that basket of apples on the bench up front caught my eye immediately. I love the fall because apples are in season and there are so many different types available.


I started my card by cutting my apple tree and background from The Lake House paper pad from Kaisercraft. The Woodland Tree Silhouette die from Memory Box, was cut from the dark brown print and adhered to the lighter gray print.

I then got out my favorite Impression Obsession dies and went to work cutting out all of the smaller embellishments. I used the Large Fence die, the Bushel of Apples, Small Leaf Set, and Bunny Set, cut several times each, to build my story card, shading the pieces and using markers to add stems and veining to the apples and leaves. The small bunny took one of the Pink Lady apples just for himself!

To finish the card, I cut a sentiment banner from the A2 Card Creator Set -Tranquil Moments by Spellbinder's and hand lettered An Apple A Day!  This set is not currently carried in the Classy Cards 'n Such online store, but the A2 Card Creator Set - Divine Eloquence could be substituted for it. 

I hope you have enjoyed my card this week, and that it has inspired you to make a card or two of your own to submit in our challenge! 


Click on the Weekly Deals label found on the right hand column of the blog. You'll love the special sales!

Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new products. Click here to find all the new items that have been added!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time... 






 
Pin It

No comments: