Friday, October 31, 2014

Blueprints 4

Hi, Joy here today!  I wanted to share with you a super neat die set called Blueprints 4, that I found in the online store at Classy Cards 'n Such. It consists of 9 pieces.   I am so excited about this set and the endless possibilities. Here is what it looks like.



I cut multiples of this die set using the beautiful Christmas paper called Believe, from Authentique, some red card stock and a few pieces of white.  Here is what the results were:


Then I played and played and played with the pieces. This is an incredible set.  Here are a few of the combinations I came up with in about 2 minutes.  They are not glued down yet because I wanted to play some more before I adhered them to a card base.

 



















The Blueprints 4 die set is going to make my Christmas card making so easy and my cards won't look mass produced.
Classy Cards 'n Such has several different Blueprints die sets  Here is one of my finished cards.


I used the stamp set by JustRite called Noel Christmas Ornaments.  The images were heat embossed using Sparkle 'n Sprinkle's Gold Detail embossing powder.  The white pieces of card stock were popped up using Joy Foam Pads, and the card was finished by tying some tiny Christmas bells to some gold sparkle twine.  I'll be posting other cards made using Blueprints 4 die set soon.

Thanks for looking at my card. Have a HAPPY stamping day! 


The NEW Sue Wilson dies and the Memory Box 2014 Collection dies and stencils are in at Classy Cards 'n Such store! Cute new stamps and compatible die from Heartfelt Creations, JustRite, Wild Rose Studio paper pads, and more! Check it all out here today!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 
Pin It

2 comments:

Graciellie Design said...

Wow! I need this set!

JoAnn said...

Pretty cards. I love the Blueprints dies by My Favorite Things.