Friday, October 3, 2014

Novel Friends

Hi, it's Jenny posting today!  So many of my friends are bookies that I had to get this Impression Obsession Bookshelves - Cover-A-Card stamp.

The MFT Books stamp set has some wonderful sayings and coordinates perfectly. This is my first time using the Claudette Frame from PoppyStamps new release.  It makes such a lovely delicate frame.  This is a 5" x 5" card to give you an idea of the size.



I was able to make a few of these cards in a snap.  The Bookshelves - Cover-A-Card background stamp was stamped once using distress ink and cut with a Spellbinders Classic Square Small die. The background stamp is so large that I was able to cut out four squares out of the Bookshelves image. I sponged the edges of the Bookshelves - Cover-A-Card  with distress ink.  The two gray card stock layers were cut to fit with my paper cutter.

To create the sentiment tag, I stamped the saying and centered the Grommet Tag die over it before cutting. Then I used the Grommet Tag die as a stencil and sponged distress ink over it.  I used gray Pearls on the tag to pick up the color of the gray card stock layers.

Thanks for looking!


Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new products. Click here to find all the new items that have been added!

If there is something you can't find in the store, you can click here to email the store. We have fantastic customer service and shipping.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...
 









Pin It

No comments: