Saturday, October 18, 2014

Trellis Blossoms

Hi, it's Jenny posting today!

I just got this great new Memory Box Trellis die from Classy Cards 'n Such and couldn't wait to start playing.  It could make a wonderful backdrop for so many things.


I folded the card stock to an A2 size and then unfolded it before running it through my Big Shot, making sure not to cut out past the top fold of the card when cutting the Trellis.  I then used Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive glue an A2 size piece of green card stock behind the front of the card.  The Trellis was glued in place on the green card stock, while the glue was still wet to ensure everything lined up nicely.  I had to push the white card stock ends a little closer together to surround the Trellis, so it was good that I did this all in one step.

I cut the Bella Bouquet flowers twice out of heavy white card stock, and then colored the stems and flowers with Copics. I outlined the flowers in a pinker tone and colored the centers with a lavender-pink. I colored both sets of flowers, but was more careful with the flowers that I knew would be popped up on top. I then cut the stems off one set of flowers, covered those with the Wink of Stella glitter pen, and then used Joy! Foam Pads to pop up the flowers on top of the others.

The sentiment is from a Flourishes set and I used the Spellbinders Splendid Circles die, (did you know Beverly at CCNS can special order Spellbinders dies?), as a stencil with pink Distress Ink to shade around the words.

For a touch of bling, I added Baby Pink Pearls and Silver Rhinestones.

Thanks for looking!


The NEW Memory Box 2014 Collection dies and stencils are in at Classy Cards 'n Such store! Cute new stamps and compatible die from Heartfelt Creations, JustRite, Wild Rose Studio paper pads, and more! Check it all out here today!

Join the Classy Cards blog email list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time... 









Pin It

No comments: