Thursday, October 9, 2014

Two For One, Part One

Hello friends!  Joy here, today I saw a glitter technique that I thought I'd show you. This technique ends up making two cards. I'll show you one today, and the other one tomorrow.  These cards were made using supplies from the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.  Here is an overview of the two cards.


Here are the supply details of the first one:


I used some Scor-Pal Double Sided Adhesive Sheet to a card stock panel, and die cut the background frame by Cheery Lynn Designs.  I picked out several rows of the release paper to reveal the sticky adhesive.  I sprinkled on Navy glitter, then picked out several more rows, and sprinkled on Misty Blue glitter, and then Fascination glitter.  The last I picked out was the cross hatches, and on those I sprinkled Aztec Gold glitter.  All of these glitters are by Sparkle 'n Sprinkle.  These are fine glitters that have incredible shine.  Once it comes in contact with the sticky paper, it will not rub off.

My next step was to die cut a circle towards the top of the card.  Inside the cut out circle, I stamped the circle frame from Hugs and Kisses Sentiments, and the Merry Christmas sentiment from Just Rite's Noel Christmas Ornaments and embossed them using Sparkle 'n Sprinkle Fine Detail Gold embossing powder.  The glitter layer was popped up with Joy Foam Pads on the front panel of 4.25" x 5.5" card.

Thank you for looking at my card. Have a happy stamping day!


Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new products. New Wild Rose Studio stamps, Distressed Spray Stain, Memory Box dies have been added and more! Click here to find all the new items that have been added!

Join the Classy Cards blog email list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





  
  
Pin It

No comments: