Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Holiday Floral

Hi, it's Jenny posting today.  This is my design for the Ornament Challenge.

I love this Lydia Ornament die from Memory Box.  The detail is amazing and depending on the colors and how it's positioned, it could be used for more than just Christmas projects.


I cut the Memory Box Lydia Ornament die with white card stock and then used the die as a stencil to sponge the flowers with distress ink. I then cut the Memory Box Traditional Ornament out of green card stock, and glued the two ornaments together. The flowers were covered in clear Stickles for sparkle.

The circle was cut out of the green patterned paper with a Spellbinders Standard Circle Large die. The green paper was then popped up using Joy! Foam pads to add dimension.

The branch was cut from an older Memory Box Sprig die. The "berries" were colored with distress ink and then painted with clear Stickles.

I added the bow and piece of twine, and then the Mother of Pearl Rhinestones, for a little glitz.  I hope you can join us this week for our latest challenge!


We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebook, Pinterest, Goggle+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





 

Pin It

No comments: