Friday, November 21, 2014

In the Garden of Life

I love this stamp set so much!  Not only are the sentiments so beautiful, the rose is one of my favorite flowers.

Hello, Mindy here, to share a card that I truly believe is the epitome of beauty and class.


I started with a green card stock A 2 size card base, and matted a piece of rusty red card on top, leaving a small border. The color combination was so nice, I decided that I wanted some of it to show through.

So after stamping my image from the JustRite Hope and Love Vintage Labels set, and coloring with my Distressed Markers, I decided to die-cut it with the A2 Card Creator- Filigree Delight from Spellbinders. I also cut one of the Filigree Frames from camel brown stock and trimmed out the center so the stamped image would show.

I lined up the two layers and glued the camel frame on top of the white layer. Then using Joy! Large Foam Pads, I adhered the lattice layer on top of the matted card stock layer for dimension. To complete the card, I added a small sheer bow and Allure Swirls -Silver Rhinestones, cut apart, and placed on the stamped flourishes for added sparkle.

Have a wonderful day, and In the Garden of Life, Let Love Grow!



Want to plan ahead and join our weekly challenges? Just click on the Challenge Calendar label, located on the right side of the page. We would love to have you share your creative ideas! Invite your friends to play along! You could be our next Classy Cards 'n Such prize winner!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...







Pin It

1 comment:

Joanie said...

What an elegant card!