Monday, November 24, 2014

Stripes 'n Snowflakes

Hello friends! It's Gracie today! It's time for a fun new challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such - Christmas Brights.

I decided to mix a few patterns with bright colors to create my card this week!


I used Spellbinders dies to make my card. First, I die cut a striped layer and a yellow layer with A2 Matting Basics A. I cut the yellow layer to make a horizontal block, adding borders and ribbon to it. I die cut two Fancy Label Tags Two, cut them in half and used them as borders, adhering them to the back with Scor-Tape. Then I used Classic Edges Two, together with Classic Decorative Inserts Three, to die cut another border that I adhered on the front of the yellow block.

I added aqua ribbon and mounted the embellished block to the center of the card. *NOTE - you could used the
Seam Binding - Eggshell and use a marker, ink pad, distress spray or stain, or even glimmer mist to make it match any color in your project. Many of these are availabile under the Coloring, more tab at Classy Cards 'n Such.* 

I die cut a large snowflake with the Snowflake Pendant set from Spellbinders, and a Snowflake set from Stampendous. I double mounted the snowflakes to give them more dimension, and embellished them with some Silver Baby Rhinestones.

I invite you to stop by Classy Cards 'n Such shop today! Some of the supplies I used can be found in the Clearance section, so don't miss out! Remember to use my code Gracie-10 to get an additional 10% off!

I hope you enjoyed seeing my card for today! Thanks so much for visiting!


Join the Classy Cards blog email list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





 


 
Pin It

No comments: