Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thinking of You

Hello, Joy here today with Classy Cards 'n Such.  I needed a quick card for a friend and put this one together for her.


The paper is from a 6x6 paper pad called Lady Rose from Kaisercraft.

The tag was die cut using the Spellbinders die set called  Fancy Tags.

The Thinking of you sentiment is by JustRite and called Hugs and Kisses Sentiments. 

The ribbon is Eggshell Seam Binding by Hug Snug.  I'll tell you a secret. I stink at making bows, except for this seam binding!  It just seems to fall right and fold so neatly!  I just love it!  You can make this ribbon match any color by spritzing on a little color.

Thanks for looking at my card. Have a HAPPY stamping day!



There is still time to join our current Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Weekly Challenge label on the right side of the blog!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 
Pin It

No comments: