Monday, December 1, 2014

Beautiful and Purple

It is Shirley posting today!  We are showing you Christmas Tags or cards made with tags for the Classy Cards 'n Such this week.

I decided to make a tag for a very special gift to go under the tree this year.  Nothing looks any prettier at Christmas time than shiny or sparkling paper.


I started off with white card stock and cut it in the shape of a tag.   I layered it with the beautiful Purple foil from the  Foil Textured Patterns 1. I love this foil paper, and it has looked so elegant on every card and tag I have made with it.

Next I used the Bare Tree die by Impression Obsession.   I cut it from white card stock. While I had the white card stock on my craft table, I decided to cut a couple of deer using the Impression Obsession Small Deer die.  I used a curvy cutter blade from my collection of tools to cut the curvy borders for my snow.

I adhered my tree, the deer and snow with Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive. I used the Sakura Quickie Glue Pen, to adhere the Cloud Nine Velvet glitter to the tree, the deer and the snow.  I used my Bow Easy to tie the pretty white bow that I attached to the top of the tag. 

I hope this tag will inspire you to make some beautiful bows for your packages this year.  

Thanks, for visiting our blog today. Remember the products used above can be found in the Classy Cards 'n Such Store. Use the code Shirley-10 for a discount.

Come back tomorrow for more inspiration from our fabulous design team!


Want to plan ahead and join our weekly challenges? Just click on the Challenge Calendar label, located on the right side of the page. We would love to have you share your creative ideas! Invite your friends to play along! You could be our next Classy Cards 'n Such prize winner!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...



  
 


Pin It

1 comment:

irishgreensue said...

Shirley, I love this rich regal look that the purple foil, white, and glitter gives this special tag. The organza bow at the top makes a classic statement. I know the recipient will love this!! Just gorgeous!