Friday, December 26, 2014

God is... All Is Well

Hi!  Diana here!  Do you find masculine cards hard to make? I certainly do - which is a bit ironic since I'm the lone female in our chaotic household.  I like to keep my colors for masculine cards neutral and without too many embellishments.  However, I can't resist a bit of twine.


I die-cut a rectangle using Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A, and then colored it with Distress Stains Broken China, Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade.

I then stamped the swinging image from Sweet 'n Sassy God Is stamp set in Versafine black ink.  I also cut another layer out of Kraft card stock with the large stitched rectangle die from MFT Blueprint 13.

After stamping the sentiment on a die cut from Spellbinders Label 8, I popped it up with small Joy! foam pads.

Using my white gel pen, I added some stars to complete my card.

Thank you so much for looking!


Don't forget to check out the amazing sale posted this morning. Each day's sale is only good from midnight to midnight.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...









  
Pin It

No comments: