Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Ready For Santa

Hello Classy friends!!! Diane with you today with my last Christmas card for Classy Cards 'n Such this year!
Sounds funny hearing that doesn't it and rather hard to believe another year has almost come to an end!

But, at least today I can share a fun Christmas card!
I could of kept adding and adding to this card, but had to stop somewhere..lol!


I made a 5" square card and wanted a "wallpaper" look for my background, so I chose paper from Kaisercraft On This Day 6 1/2" paper pad. I love how this particular piece resembles wallpaper!

The fireplace was cut using the Classic Brick Fireplace from PoppyStamps. Before I removed the die cut I used a few Tim Holtz Distress Inks on the brick and mantel. There are a few options for the fireplace inserts. Because I didn't want poor Mr. Claus to get burned, I opted for the Fireplace Logs. I backed the fireplace with a piece of black card stock to resemble the soot usually seen in a real fireplace. The adorable tiny stockings are Cheerful Stockings by Memory Box.

The Christmas tree is the largest one from  Impression Obsession Fir Trees. I added sequins to act as Christmas balls. Did you know you can cut your own sequins using My Favorite Things Sequin Die? This die cuts four sizes, I use it all the time. The perfect material to use for the sequins is the Iris Sampler pack of Shimmer Sheetz.

We would love for you to join in our challenges with us.
There is always a wonderful prize available if we have enough entrants. Hope to see your project there!!!


Want to plan ahead and join our weekly challenges? Just click on the Challenge Calendar label, located on the right side of the page. We would love to have you share your creative ideas! Invite your friends to play along! You could be our next Classy Cards 'n Such prize winner!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...







Pin It

No comments: