Thursday, December 11, 2014

Warm Thoughts

Hi Joy, here today posting a card with supplies I found at the Classy Cards 'n Such online store. I saw a video the other day about coloring on Kraft card stock, and thought I'd give it a try.


The flower stamp is Botanical Medallions and Banners by JustRite Stamps.  I love the flourish that is in this stamp set.

The main rectangle was cut with A2 Matting Basics A by Spellbinders. I really like using these because I know the sides will be even and fit perfectly on my card.

I heat embossed with Sparkle 'n Sprinkle White Detail embossing powder, and colored with a few Copics.

The final touch was adding a few tiny dot details, with a Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Ice White.

Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a Happy Stamping day! 


There are new dies, stamps and stencils in the shop this week along with lots of other new additions!   You can see everything here. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 
Pin It

1 comment:

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hi Beverly :
what a lovely Idea Your card is very lovely. great idea.