Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Framed Flowers

Hi, it's Jenny posting today! For our challenge this week, it calls for the color Pink and Polka Dots. I didn't even think about the challenge until I realized the background paper has the circles that resemble polka dots. Perfect!

I was playing around with my new Cheery Lynn Designs Vases die and this is the result.


I began by cutting out the Impression Obsession Hollyhocks die and coloring the pieces with Copics.  I then used a Wink of Stella Glitter Pen to add a beautiful sheen to the flowers.

I put the flowers aside and cut a piece of design paper from the Love Letters paper pad. Some of the small background circles are also sparkly. I found two more sheets of paper I liked in the same paper pad. I used the green one to cut the vase from the Cheery Lynn Vase set, and used the largest frame from the Impression Obsession Rectangles 6 in 1 to cut the darker pink paper.

I popped the frame up with thin strips of pop dots and added dimensional adhesive behind the vase and some of the flowers as well.

The Hello word was cut from Kraft card stock using the Impression Obsession Greeting set. Last, I used some  LeCreme Baby Pearls to accent the vase.

Thanks for looking!


We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebook, Pinterest, Goggle+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...










Pin It

No comments: