Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Snowflake Shaker Card

Hi, it's Diana again with another shaker card.  They are just so fun to make (and receive!)  I did something a little different and stamped on my background a sentiment from a stamp set, and embossed with Silver Detail embossing powder on some teal card stock.

I centered it and then die cut it out using the largest rectangle from Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A.  I then cut a piece of white card stock with the largest stitched die from MFT Blueprint 13 and an opening with a medium sized die from Spellbinders Label Eighteen.  I love the thin line of matting by combining those dies.


After adhering the acetate to the back of the front layer with Scor-tape  and large foam tabs, I added an assortment of glass beads as well as a couple of the smallest snowflakes from the Impression Obsession Small Snowflakes set out of silver SB Precious Metals Craft Foil.



Thank you so much for looking and hope you can play along with this week's challenge!


We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebook, Pinterest, Goggle+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...


Pin It

1 comment:

Gail said...

Super Shaker Card - I woke up this morning thinking I need to make a shaker card and look there! Lovely creation! Have a blessed week!