Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Sending Smiles

Mindy with you today, with my card for our current challenge, Tea Party!  The weekly challenge consists of making a card with teacups, saucers, or teapots then adding a flower.  The stamp I used for my focal image and sentiment is Daisy Bouquets by Inky Antics, and consists of a beautiful teacup full of lovely daisies.  After stamping my image on white card stock, I colored it with Copic markers, then die cut the image with a die from the A2 Devine Eleoquence Set by Spellbinders.

I backed the colored image with a piece of patterned paper.  The A2 size background was die cut and adhered to a card base of Stardream Rose Quartz Metallic card stock along with the sentiment banner. Sending smiles was stamped on the sentiment banner, then the image and banner were both adhered to the card with Joy! Foam Pads - Large to add some dimension.  Mother of Pearl Rhinestones by Want2scrap were then added for a little sparkle.



I hope you have enjoyed this card, and will join us at the Classy Cards n' Such Blog for our weekly challenge #73.



Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...




Pin It

No comments: