Monday, February 23, 2015

Tea Soothes the Body

Hi! Diana here sharing a card today that would be perfect for a tea and music lover and inpsired by this week's picture for the Tea Party Challenge. 

I used the new PoppyStamps Teapot Stack from the Classy Cards 'n Such shop for my focal point. This type of die with the thin outlines are perfect for inlaid die-cutting. Here I cut it out of several different papers for my different pots. The first and third pot were made with the same way I made my background with the music staffs: I blotted distress ink stains Peacock Feathers, Peeled Paint, Broken China, and Brushed Pewter onto my craft sheet and smooshed my paper down on it until I had the paper pretty well colored. 

 I used Spellbinders Labels Eighteen to frame my stack of teapots and small Joy! foam pads to pop up the whole layer. Finally, I added flowers from my stash to anchor down my sentiment. 


I hope you enjoyed my card today!

Join the Classy Cards blog email list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: