Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Wishes For You

Happy Day all!!

Diane with you on the blog today showcasing my card for our latest challenge "Neutrals With A Frame".


I pulled out one of my stencils from Dreamweavers called Floral Heart.  There are several ways to use a stencil, but today I chose a very simple one, sponging on ink.  I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks Frayed Burlap and Old Paper, sponging first the light, then the darker ink on top here and there.

Being I love the shabby/distressed look, I distressed the edges of my card stock.

I cut Spellbinders D-Lites Cattails and adhered to the bottom left of the card. 

I cut a small frame from Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eightthen stamped with a sentiment from the new and beautiful JustRite Floral Basket stamp set.  Not only does this set have a gorgeous floral basket to stamp, but it has nine wonderful smaller sentiments, that fit perfectly on the small frames! The butterflies are from the same set as above.  I stamped them in a gold metallic ink and then fussy cut them out!

The finishing touches to my card were a few LeCreme pearls added to the stenciled heart floral.

We would love for you to join in our challenge with us this week!!

You're invited to Classy Cards 'n Such to see all the amazing products available.

We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebook, Pinterest, Goggle+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share.  

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is so elegant and beautiful!! The heart looks amazing!! What a gorgeous card!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts