Friday, February 6, 2015

You Are Loved

Hello Classy Friends, Diane here with you today!

Do you love Valentines Day? I do, don't ask me why.  Maybe it's all the chocolate. You can never go wrong with chocolate. Maybe it's the hearts. I love hearts, and they are so much more then just Valentines! Weddings, birthdays, maybe just to tell someone you love them, you name it, hearts are here to stay!!



I made a 5" square card base and covered it with some of the most gorgeous paper from Kaisercraft 12 x 12 Key To My Heart paper pack. Isn't it pretty? I just can't stop looking at it!!

I cut the red heart and the white heart using Spellbinders Lace Hearts. The underneath heart is a white heart doily from my own stash. I stamped the sentiment Hope and Love Vintage Labels Eight and Nine using the JustRite  set. That stamp set is full of 18 wonderful stamps!


The heart flourish you see is a brand new,  just released die from Memory Box called Beloved Hearts. I added a tiny Christmas Red Pearl to the bow part of the die cut.

The doves are Peace Doves, also by Memory Box.The tiny heart you see the one dove carrying is an extra piece cut when you cut the Beloved Hearts.

To finish I added a few red sequins. Did you know you can make your own sequins? You can by using the Sequin Die by My Favorite Things. I love that die and I use Iris Sampler Pack to make mine.


We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebook, Pinterest, Goggle+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...


Pin It

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! The hearts are so pretty!! I love the doves and the fabulous Beloved Hearts die!! Beautiful, beautiful card!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

bev said...

This card is so gorgeous Diane! I love that it is a CAS card. The gorgeous papers you chose can be used for masculine or feminine cards. Thank you for sharing!