Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Construction Time

Hi, it's Jenny posting today with a card I made for the Be Inspired Challenge #74. The inspiration photo was so cute.  All those little trucks on the quilt reminded me of one of my son had.  Seeing it, I was inspired to use these adorable Memory Box truck dies.


 

First, I stamped a white A2 card using distress ink and an Impression Obsession Cover a Card stamp from my stash.  These CAC stamps from Impression Obsession are huge and will cover an entire card front.  The hill was cut out of Kraft card stock using a Spellbinders Border die.  The clouds are from a die in my stash similar to the Memory Box Puffy Clouds die.

The Excavator and Dump Truck are both Memory Box dies.  I cut them once in yellow and then the wheels and track again with black card stock.  The vehicles were popped up using Joy Foam Pads.  I cut two fence dies, joined them and cut the bottoms so they wouldn't hide the dump truck.

Last, I cut the Impression Obsession Grass die four times from green card stock.  Two pieces are behind the fence and two are in front.  I trimmed the bottom of the front grass a little so the one behind would show better.  I also popped up the front grass with Joy Foam Pads to add dimension.

Thanks for stopping by and I'm looking forward to see your challenge entries!

Supplies
Impression Obsession Fence
Spellbinders A2 Border Die 



Want to plan ahead and join our weekly challenges? Just click on the Challenge Calendar label, located on the right side of the page. We would love to have you share your creative ideas! Invite your friends to play along! You could be our next Classy Cards 'n Such prize winner! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 





Pin It

No comments: