Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pearls of Wisdom


Welcome to the weekly challenge #77, Fancy Pearls, here at Classy Cards n' Such blog.  Mindy's Pearls of Wisdom for today is "Dare to be Remarkable!"


My train of thought started with the beautiful off white pearl Stardream Hera Metallic paper sold in the Classy Cards n' Such online store. I also found a sheet of printed paper from the Romance paper pad by Joy!Crafts that matched the pearl colors I wanted to use.

I cut the Rectangles 6-in-1 Frame die, from Impression Obsession, and used several sizes to frame the sentiment, Dare to be remarkable!  Of course, I used three sizes of White Pearls, from Want2Scrap, to accentuate the sentiment frame, and even added a few colored ones.

On another piece of metallic paper, I stamped the Botanical Wings flowers and leaves, then die cut with the matching Botanical Wings die set, both from Heartfelt Creations. I shaped and formed the petals with my Susan's Garden Tool Kit from Sizzix, then adhered them to the card with Dries Clear Adhesive from the Art Institute. 

I hope you have enjoyed visiting with us today, and that you will be inspired to create a card to submit in our challenge.



Join the Classy Cards newsletter list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...







Pin It

No comments: