Friday, March 13, 2015

The Lord Gives Strength

Joy here today.  I'd like to show you something I made with supplies from the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.


The paper for this card is from the Kaisercraft 6.5 x 6.5 paper pad called Magnolia Grove, and from the 12 x 12 pad called Key to My Heart by Kaisercraft. 

To emphasize the frame and sentiment, I heat embossed them with Sparkle 'n Sprinkle's Black Fine Detail Embossing Powder. The stamp set is Cast All Your Cares by JustRite. 

The card background was dry embossed with Cherry Blossom folder by Darice.  It perfectly matches the flower in the stamp set.  The flower was quickly colored with a few markers.

I like this sentiment because it has proven true in my life many times. Thank you for looking at my card. Have a Happy Stamping day!


You're invited to Classy Cards 'n Such to see all the amazing products available.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





 


Pin It

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful. I love the sentiment and the flowers.