Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Bunny Hugs

Our challenge for this week at Classy Cards n' Such is Bunny's Rule, and with Easter just a few days away, the bunnies, eggs, and candy are #1 on every one's mind.

Mindy with you today sharing my bunny with beautifully decorated eggs in soft pastel colors.


I knew I wanted my Filigree Egg die, by Memory Box, to be the focal point of my card, but knew I needed a bunny to deliver them. I had a cute bunny stamp from Inky Antics on my desk, so I used him in my background. The background paper is a soft pastel printed  paper from the Romance 6X6 paper pad from Joy! Crafts, adhered with some borders of coordinating paper solids. I backed the Filigree Eggs with other scraps from the Romance pad, then decorated them with tiny Pink Rhinestones from Want2Scrap.

I added the Easter Greetings die from Impression Obsession to my card, and then popped up the decorated eggs with Joy! Foam Pads- large, to give the card more depth and dimension.  I hope you will join us for our Bunny's Rule challenge this week!


Join the Classy Cards newsletter list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
 
Pin It

No comments: