Thursday, April 30, 2015

Perfect Beach Day

Hello! Diana here, and as promised, here is the second of my cloud cards.



I did many of the same things as the challenge card - sponging and masking the clouds on the stitched background from MFT Blueprint 13 with Broken China, popping up the clouds from ODBD, with Joy! small foam pads, and tearing up the paper for the sand and the sea. 

The beach elements are from ODBD Umbrella Dies, Impression Obsession Mini Nautical Set and Mini Beach Fun Set.  For the water, I also brushed on shimmer with the Wink of Stella Glitter Pen.  I also added some of the dies to the inside of the card to continue the fun. I hope you like it!


There are lots of really great new items that have been added to the Classy Cards shop! Please keep your eyes on the NEW!!! section of the shop!

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...






  
Pin It

No comments: