Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Your Smile

Good Morning!  Joy here today with a Cloudy Day challenge from Classy Cards 'n Such.

If you have heard on the news, we in Texas have received a LOT of rain for several months in a row so this was a challenge that was easy!  So, here is my card.


I used Blueprints 4 to cut out the white card stock and I used Blueprints 13 for the little stitching. Blueprints 13 die set has a stitch line that allows you to create stitching on any shape. I just love it.

The sentiment is from Black-Eyed Susan Vintage Labels Five by JustRite.  See the little sunshine?  It is actually a flower die. I popped up all the elements with Joy Large Foam Pads.

The last thing I did was to round the corners of the blue card stock with the corner round on my Envelope Punch Board.

Clouds, Clouds, Clouds - why don't you join in the Classy Cards 'n Such Cloudy Day challenge.  We would love to see what you create.  Be sure to check out all the specifics in the challenge rules.


There are new dies, stamps and stencils in the shop this week along with lots of other new additions!   You can see everything here.

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...










Pin It

No comments: