Saturday, May 23, 2015

Baby Wish Card

Hello! Joy today showing you a baby card I made with supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such online store.

This is for my friend who is having a grand-baby! Grandchildren are so much fun! Ask me how I know! Well, here are the details for the card.



The paper is from Storyteller by Kaisercraft. The Sweet Wishes sentiment, from Stampavie, was embossed with Sparkle 'n Sprinkles Gold Detail embossing powder, onto one of the die cuts from the 6x6 pad by Storyteller.  I love the little butterfly sitting on the "w" in Sweet.

The arrow is from Blueprints 13 by My Favorite Things.  I used the stitch line from the set to outline the stripped paper. This is my current favorite die - it adds great detailing and so easy! I popped up the Sweet Wishes panel with Small Joy Foam Pads.

Have a happy stamping day!


Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our next challenge! We have an inspirational photo for you, for our CCNS #86 Red, White and Blue challenge!

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...










Pin It

No comments: