Wednesday, May 13, 2015

I Love You

Hi, Mindy with you to share my take on a old game played many times when I was younger. Our challenge this week at the Classy Cards 'n Such blog, is He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not and to use a daisy in your design.



I started by dry embossing my card base with the Lattice embossing folder by Crafts Too!  I then die cut the beautiful Oval Regalia die, by Spellbinders, from white card stock. This die is so delicate and delightful, it makes a wonderful background for any image or sentiment.  For the background inside the oval, I used Tim Holtz Distressed marker colors to color an oval of watercolor paper. I then began to make my floral presentation for the central image.

I used the die for the Mini Daisy dies from Susan Tierney Cockburn and Sizzix, to cut the petals and leaves to complete two flowers.  I shaped the petals with my Susan's Garden Tool Kit, then adhered them with the Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive. I formed the two daisies to look as if the petals of one were being plucked from the flower, like the game He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not!

I then added a tiny ribbon bow, and the sentiment banner with the words from the Just the Right Words stamp by JustRite Stamps.

I adhered the lacy oval to the card base with Joy! Foam Pads - Large, and the card was complete.

I hope you have enjoyed this card, and will join us for this week's challenge with your take on it.  Have a Happy Day!

 
If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com.
 
Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...









Pin It

No comments: