Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thank you

Hi!  Diana here to share a semi-new technique I came up with. It's inspired by clear embossing and watercoloring - but involves neither!  :)


I just received the Memory Box Pennington Rose and was trying to figure out the best way to highlight the delicate lines. I've been playing with some watercolors, and I love the soft look.  Here I sponged Spun Sugar where the rose would be, and also sponged some Evergreen Bough where the stems and leaves would be. I then adhered the die cuts over the sponged areas. I like the soft look!

I trimmed and matted all the layers using Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A and the MFT Blueprints 13.

I also embossed a layer with the Anna Griffin Foulard embossing folder. The fishtail banner is embossed in White Detail embossing powder, with a sentiment from  ODBD Cherry Blossom.  For extra dimensions, the banner and center layer is also popped up using Large Foam Pads. 

Hope you like this and try it out!


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com.

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...







 

 
Pin It

1 comment:

kellymotz said...

Really cool concept. It almost looks spray painted. It turned out beautiful.