Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Bee Friendly

Hello, friends. Thank you for joining me with my Weekly Challenge card at Classy Cards 'n Such.

Mindy here, to share with you my card titled "Bee Friendly"!


Our challenge this week takes the inspiration photo on the blog and add to it a pretty little buzzin' bee! I started my card with a background piece from the Watercolored Memories pad by Ken Oliver Crafts.  I used the soft muted color side of the paper and attached it to my card base.

I then began stamping and cutting the dies I wanted to use for my scene. I started with the Arianna Blooms stamp set from Heartfelt Creations. I stamped several of the smaller flowers on Heavyweight Vellum and then colored them on the reverse side with markers, before forming them with my Susan's Garden Tool Kit.

I then added a leaf flourish, Open Scroll Leaf from Impression Obsession, along with some flowers from the Garden Bouquet die set from Poppy Stamps. I then added the Patient Pup die, also from Poppy Stamps.  To complete the card, I added three bees from Elizabeth Crafts, the sentiment from Greeting Set by Impression Obsession, and several various colors of Rhinestones in the center of the small flowers.

I hope you have enjoyed this card, and will join us with your entry in this week's challenge.


Click any of the links below to be taken to the products from the Classy Cards 'n Such shop.

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...





  

  
Pin It

No comments: