Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Who Rules?

Hi Joy here today - I was so excited about this challenge because I knew exactly what I wanted to do, and the paper I wanted to use! I made a small 4.25 x 4.25 mini album with 3 pull outs. The challenge was to use Red, Black and a Rooster. Here is the album:


The papers are from Graphic 45 paper pads - French CountryHome Sweet Home, and a little green from 12 Days of Christmas.

The little black tab pull out on each card, was made by cutting in half, the smallest of the dies in the set called Nested Oval Medallion Labels by JustRite.  I used some 1/2 inch Scor-tape to attach them, since I knew they would be pulled on quite a bit.


The rooster and hen embellishment was popped up using the Joy Large Foam Pads. There is a set of dies by Impression Obsessions called Roosters and Chickens in the CCNS online store. It is listed in the supply list below.



The little cut half circle in the middle, where the tabs go was made using one of the circles in the Blueprints 13 set by My Favorite Things.  It was the perfect size.

Now it's your turn - to show us your rooster!  Just make a project using the guidelines found by clicking on the Current Challenge tab on the right hand side, and link your card, layout or project.

Thanks for looking at my project! Good luck - I'll be looking to see what you create!


Check out all the new fun dies, stamps and more in the NEW section at the CCNS online store. 

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...







Pin It

No comments: