Thursday, July 30, 2015

Butterfly Collage


I love butterflies, but I think I have mentioned that before.

Mindy with you today with another Butterflies are Free card, celebrating the many butterflies available with the Butterfly Medley stamps and dies from Heartfelt Creations.


I started by stamping the Butterfly Medley stamp set on card stock, and coloring them in with various colors of Distress Markers by Tim Holtz. The next step was to die cut them with the Butterfly Medley die set also from Heartfelt Creations.

I also used the two larger butterfly dies also included in the die set, and cut three butterflies from watercolor paper that was colored with Ken Oliver Color Bursts pigments.

I arranged my collage of butterflies on my card front, and adhered them with Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive and Joy! Large Foam Pads. By alternating adhesives, it gives my card front depth and dimension.

A few Teardrop Bling Pearls were added, along with a banner and saying from my stash, and my card was complete.

Thanks for visiting with me today, I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 






Pin It

No comments: