Friday, July 17, 2015

His Care

Good morning friends! Today it's Joy, showing you what I did for this week.


The paper is from Home Sweet Home by Graphic 45 paper pad. I was out of Kraft colored paper, so I took a piece of lighter colored solid from the French Country paper pad, by Graphic 45, and used a Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool to cover it with a tea dye colored ink. Instant Kraft color! YEAH! I didn't have to run out and buy! The stars are from My Favorite Things die set called Blueprints 13.

Do you see the stitching? Well that is custom made by using the tiny little line die in Blueprints 13. I LOVE IT !! I can duplicate any of the popular stitching dies by using this line die. I checked and most of those stitching die sets are around $25-$30 for each set! I can custom any size by using this line die. It's hard to see in the set, but look closely and you will see it.

The stars were covered with Wink of Stella and then covered with Glossy Accents. They were then popped up using  Joy Small Foam Pads. and the sentiment is from the God Is set, by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.

Thanks for looking at my card - have a happy stamping day! 

We hope you come back every day to see two new cards posted daily that the design team has created not only for the weekly challenge, but we also post two regular cards daily, later in the week, to give you even more inspiration! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time... 






   
Pin It

No comments: