Saturday, July 25, 2015

Hooray!

Hi, it's Jenny here today, with a card featuring the Impression Obsession Open Scroll Butterfly die.


I started with a white A2 size card. I cut the butterfly out, and then used the Impression Obsession Open Scroll Butterfly die cut, and colored it with Tarnished Brass Distress Stain. It has a lovely shimmer. 

I set the butterfly aside to dry, cut the Hooray out with a die from my stash, and glued a piece of Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper to the underside of the card.


I glued the center back into position, and curled the wings a bit. Then I glued five LaCreme Baby Pearls to the butterfly body.

I glued in some negative white pieces from the word Hooray, and voila, the card was done! This is a quick and simple card to recreate and changing the colors would give it a whole new look.

Thanks for visiting!


Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our next challenge! We have an inspirational photo for you, for our CCNS #95 Colors and Patterns challenge!

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 

 


Pin It

No comments: