Thursday, July 9, 2015

It's a Good Day

Good morning everyone! Diana here today, and I cannot stop playing with my Color Bursts! This product is so much fun!! This time I exhibited a bit more self-control and used only 2 of my colors:  Lemon Yellow and Pthalo Green.



I used the stitched rectangle from MFT Blueprints 13 and aimed my Spritzer Bottle at the bottom left corner. I then used my Color Bursts to make my splatter background.

I then cut two of the Memory Box Bamboo Shoots out of two different shades of green. The lighter green is also what I used for my card base.

I then popped up two pandas from a stamp set that I have, using Black Detail embossing powder, fussy cut, and then popped up in front of the bamboo using Joy! Small Foam Pads. The sentiment is from another stamp set I have, which is also stamped in black.


Just for something a little extra special, I also die cut the bamboo out of the stitched layer for the inside of the card. I love the look of the negative with the green peeking out. Hope you like it too!


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 
Pin It

No comments: