Thursday, November 26, 2015

Christmas Shaker Card

Hello! Diana here to share with you a shaker card for this most joyous holiday. I first sponged a stitched rectangle made with MFT Blueprints 13 with a couple of distress inks: Evergreen Bough and Wild Honey. I then die cut the Memory Box Cabrini Ornament three times out of the sponged rectangle. I then inlaid the outline of the ornaments back in and made it the shaker front using clear cardstock, small Joy! foam pads, sequins, beads, and rhinestones. The backing of the shaker was another sheet of white card stock matted with red card stock cut with the largest rectangle die from Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A.


I made my "tree branches" using Impression Obsession Pine Branch and topped it off with a sentiment from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Christmas Joy on a fish tail banner.



Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...




Pin It