Thursday, November 12, 2015

Holly Greetings

While busy in my studio creating Christmas cards, I decided to try out a few new dies I ordered from the Classy Cards 'n Such Online Store. Mindy here with you, to share one of the new holly dies I recently received.


The Holly Flourish, by Memory Box, was cut from dark green stock. The larger holly leaves cut an outline, and the inner portion of the leaf could be added back in like a puzzle piece. After adhering the die to the card front with Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive  with the Metal Tip, I lifted the holly leaf outline to give the card some dimension.

I also used a Cheery Lynn Designs tiny flower die to cut tiny white flowers, that I adhered to the flower shapes on the holly die to add yet more dimension.

I added a sentiment from Elizabeth Crafts Designs from my stash, and then decorated the background with some shadow stamping and tiny dots in red.

To complete my card, I adhered some of the Allure Swirls in White Pearls to the stamping, to give the card even more dimension.

I thank you for visiting and viewing my card, and hope you will share a card or two with our challenge this week.


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





    
Pin It

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty card. Love the holly flourishes.