Thursday, December 3, 2015

Merry and Bright

Happy Holidays one and all! Mindy with you to share a card for our weekly challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such.  This week's challenge is O' Christmas Tree, create a card with a white tree with blue, and a touch of silver or kraft.



I started my card with a rectangle of blue card stock cut from the Blueprints Thirteen die from My Favorite Things.  I then layered some white card for the hills and die cut three trees from the Fir Trees die from Impression Obsession.  Two frames from the Rectangles 6-in-1 Frame, also from Impression Obsession were added with foam tape, along with several decorative ornaments laying on my worktable.  A Christmas sentiment was added along with sparkle from my Clear Glitter Pen by Wink of Stella.

I hope you have enjoyed my card, and will create one of your own to enter in our weekly challenge.


Is there a particular manufacturer's products you would like to see in the Classy Cards shop?  If so, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...





Pin It

1 comment:

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card, Mindy, I love your white tree and snow banks. The blue ornaments really set it off.